Listen Live on  
 

101.5 WIBA FM

Madison's Classic Rock
 
 

Cigarette Starts House Fire

 
Cigarette Starts House Fire
Posted Monday, September 30th 2013 @ 11am  by 1310 WIBA Newsroom/NBC 15

A cigarette tossed in the trash is blamed for starting a garage fire. Madison crews called to Kropf Avenue late Sunday afternoon and found heavy smoke rolling from the building but the blaze was already out. Firefighters say the owner was able to douse the flames and admitted he'd put a cigarette in the garbage. The garage isn't attached to the house so only it is damaged.

---------------------

Recommended Stories

More from 101.5 WIBA FM

*