Take your Festival Foods Shake the Lake experience to the next level by purchasing a ticket for the iHeartRadio Rooftop Party. The ticket includes access to the Monona Terrace Rooftop, which will offer a spectacular view of the fireworks show. The rooftop party will also feature:
- iHeartRadio DJs, who will provide entertainment throughout the event
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Attendees will be allowed to leave and re-enter in order to enjoy the entire event zone
April 1 – June 22 – $17
Day of Event (June 23) – $20
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE HERE
Phone orders can be placed by calling the Mallards office at 608-246-4277.
Tickets can also be purchased at the Mallards Ticket Office, located at the Duck Pond – 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI
iHeartRadio Rooftop Party FAQs:
- Can I bring a chair or a blanket? Yes, one chair per person.
- How much is a ticket? $15 until April 1, $17 until June 22, $20 day of event for access to the Monona Terrace Rooftop. A $1.50/ticket service fee will be added for all orders purchased online or over the phone.
- Are there any seats there already? Benches, folding chairs, etc? Yes, some seating, but attendees will not be guaranteed a seat unless they bring their own.
- What happens in the event of a rainout? The rain date is Sunday, June 24.
- How do I order tickets? Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 608-246-4277, or at the Mallards Ticket Office – 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI.
- How do I get my tickets?A ‘will call’ booth/tent will be located at the event. You can pick up tickets before the event at the Mallards Warner Park ticket office or they can be mailed to you for an additional $3 per order on May 3.
- Do kids need a ticket?Children 2 and under do not require a ticket for the iHeart Media Rooftop Party. All other guests must have a ticket.
- Can I buy a walk up ticket to the iHeartRadio Rooftop Party?Tickets will most likely sell out in advance, but if all tickets are not sold tickets will be available for purchase.
- Is it handicapped accessible?Yes, both the iHeartRadio Rooftop Party and the Festival Foods Shake the Lake event site will be accessible.
Get more information about Shake The Lake here